Monday 27 April 2009

CHARMING HADERSLEV

As I wrote at the beginning of this stay on my web log “I am happy to study in this charming town called Haderslev”, I have been persuaded about this during the whole 3 months. Haderslev IS charming and I got to like this small town so much! And I already know that I will miss this town in the future…as I wrote several times, I have always been attracted to smaller and small town and also villages:-) And which places I love here most?

Number one! Haderslev small lake! I was running around this lake so many times, because I couldn´t take my eyes off it. And what’s more when the weather was sunny, I very often went there and was reading a book there, observed that rich bird paradise or just relaxed.

Number two! Haderslev centre! Two historical roads and that’s it!:-) Small shops and delicate smell of parched almonds everywhere..hmmm

Number three! Haderslev big lake!

Number four! The view above the golf playground!

Number five! Haderslev deer park-the best place for relaxing!

Number six! The northern part of Haderslev-the very top place!:-)

Number seven! Haderslev fjord coast, the part behind the dockyard on the way to Starrup.

Number eight! Of course our huge spacious cosy flat- it won’t be easy to go back to the dorm…:-) Number nine! Seacost not far from Haderslev!

I will never forget these places!

No comments:

Post a Comment